Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Available now! SLUT by Tia Fanning and Haley Devlin


BLURB:
Sometimes “happily ever after” is a crock. Especially when you fall in love with three men at the same time. For me, what started as a cool sexual romp the likes of which I’d only read about, quickly turned into a life filled with complications I’d never dreamed of. Because in the real world, or at least in my real world, there’s no town full of happy, highly successful individuals living together in ménage-y bliss, where everyone is all loving and accepting of your lifestyle choices. My world is a tiny little town full of judgmental jerk-offs who want nothing more than to torment me.


In my world, I’m nothing more than a slut, surrounded by people who want me to believe that sluts don’t get happy endings. But you know what? I’m going to show them all that in my fairy tale, the slut always comes out on top. 

BUY LINK:  http://tinyurl.com/l4fnab6 

PRICE: $2.99
RELEASE DATE: 09/24/14
ISBN: 978-1-62344-052-7
CATEGORY: Erotica, Contemporary, Multiple Partners, Ménage, Domestic Discipline, BDSM
ELEMENTS:  Warning: This mainstream erotic title features adult language, adult situations, explicit descriptions of sexual intimacy, strong sexual content, oral sex, anal sex, and sex with multiple partners. This book also contains fetish themes including domestic discipline, BDSM, adult spanking, corner time, corporal punishments, and vaginal fisting.
LENGTH: 16,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from readers. We are proud to present our talented authors and welcome you to Stiff Rain Press!