Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mob Boss Milkmaid by Landry Michaels

When my husband, Tony, traded me to a local mob boss, Marco Carducci, to get himself out of trouble, I thought my life was over. Little did I know, Marco would introduce me to erotic lactation while showing me what true love really meant.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS TITLE.
  
PRICE: $2.99
RELEASE DATE: 04/08/15
ISBN: 978-1-62344-072-5
CATEGORY: Fetish Erotica - Contemporary Genre – Fetish-Focused (Erotic Lactation)
ELEMENTS:  Extramarital Sex, Erotic Lactation, Ménage Relationship, ViolenceLENGTH: 14,896
FORMAT: E-BOOK  
Zip file includes: Adobe PDF, HTML, ePub, PRC and MOBI formats. 

BUY URL: http://tinyurl.com/nmngpu3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from readers. We are proud to present our talented authors and welcome you to Stiff Rain Press!